Melloul-Blamey's policies, practices and procedures for people with physical, mobility, visual, auditory or cognitive disabilities will be consistent with the core principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity under the requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
- Melloul-Blamey shall provide accommodations in the recruitment process for applicants with disabilities.
- Melloul-Blamey's AODA policy is available upon request.
- Melloul-Blamey's Customer Service Feedback Form is available at Head Office Reception or online.
View customer service feedback form
- We have established, implemented, maintained and have a multi-year accessibility plan.
View Accessibility Plan
- We are trying to make our website more accessible for all users. We have created a document with suggestion on modifications you can make in your operating system and browser to help access the website.
View Suggestions PDF