Default Interior Banner Image

Working with Melloul-Blamey

What Documentation is Required

All Contractors, Sub-trades and Suppliers

As part of your contract with Melloul-Blamey Construction and to abide by all Ministry of Labour Regulations and Requirements, the following documents must be submitted to Melloul-Blamey Construction prior to ANY WORK or DELIVERIES to a Melloul-Blamey Construction Site.

Progress Draw Breakdown -To be submitted with monthly invoice. (Click for example)
MOL 1000 Form -Registration of Constructors and Employers engaged in Construction (Click for a blank form)

Company Health & Safety Policy
- Section 25 (2)(j) of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations for Construction Projects.

Health & Safety Policy Statement - SIGNED AND DATED by the current President of your company.


Safety Agreement - If your company does not have a Health & Safety Policy, please complete Safety Agreement. (Click for a blank form).

Hazard Assessment Reports - Identify all hazards specific to job task and how the hazard will be controlled/eliminated. (click below for:)
- Subcontractor Hazard Assessment & Hazard Controls Procedure
- Subcontractor Hazard Assessment (Part 1) Form
- Subcontractor Hazard Controls (Part 2) Form
 WSIB Clearance Certificate (Click for WSIB eClearance)
 Waste Audit Form to be submitted immediately (click below for:)
- Waste Letter to Subcontractor
- Subtrade Waste Audit Form
 Liability Insurance (Melloul-Blamey to be named additional insured on Certificate)
 MSDS Sheets (where applicable)

For ALL Sub-Trades working for your company, the above information is also required as part of your submittal.  

Before commencement of work this documentation must be submitted to our office. If all the above documentation is not provided, that first progress draw will not be paid to the sub-contractor until all conditions are met. This applies to all projects.

Why is it required?

It is required by law.
See Link:  Ministry of Labour - Guide to the Occupational Health and Safety Act

What if you don't have a Health and Safety Policy?

Please see the links below, for help in developing your Health & Safety Policy.

- Ministry of Labour - How to Prepare an Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- IHSA - How to create a Health & Safety Policy

Melloul-Blamey Construction offers a wide variety of Construction Safety Courses to meet your needs.
Click here for Training Brochure.

If you have any questions, please Click Here to contact our office.